How To Play At a Blues Guitar Jam - Free 7 Day Mini-Course
Have You Ever Dreamed Of Playing At a Blues Guitar Jam?
Being able to play guitar at a local blues jam is a goal well worth having as a guitarist. It pushes you to keep yourself motivated and keeps you practicing day after day. Many guitarists share this exact same passion. But the reality is that that the majority of guitarists will never be able to fulfill their dreams and play at their jam.
Why? Because it takes a very different set of skills to be able to play at such a blues jam, then the general guitar skills that you typically learn in a guitar lesson. Most guitarists keep on practicing their general guitar playing, only to find that the one day they dreamed of being ‘good enough’ to play at a blues jam never comes. By educating yourself about all the possible scenario’s you can run into when jamming you’ll make sure that this doesn’t happens to you.
In this FREE mini course you will learn:
- How to overcome your fear of playing for others. You might be suprised to find out that stage fright often isn’t exactly what you think it is. By learning to recognize different emotions when you play in front of others, you’ll be able to let go of your fear and take the next step towards the jam session stage (don’t worry we’ll take babysteps if necessary).
- Learn to communicate with other musicians when playing at a blues jam. Have you ever watched musicians that where giving eachother ‘musical clues’ by saying things like ‘go to the five chord’ or ‘play a fast shuffle in the key of A’? This mini course will get you ready to ‘talk the talk’ in a jam session, so you can communicate with other musicians anywhere you go!
- Jamsession Education 101: educate yourself about all the possible scenario’s you can run into when playing at a jam session.
- The 6 reasons why there will never be a day where you feel ‘good enough’ to play at a blues guitar jam and how to get yourself ready in a short period of time by educating yourself about playing at jam sessions.
- The 3 secrets to suprise your listeners with your guitar playing, even if it’s your first jam. The truth is that you don’t need to be the best guitarist at such a jam (in fact, you will learn far more if the other musicians are better then you).
- How to find like minded (blues) musicians to hang out and jam with. Don’t worry if you don’t know any friends or relatives that play the guitar, you can find like minded musicians to jam with fast.
If you still haven’t reached the level of guitar playing where you feel you are ready to play at jam sessions, most of the time it’s not because you lack musical skills (unless you are an absolute beginner on guitar and have never played before), it’s because you lack education about these jam sessions. Not knowing what can happen during a jam can create a lot of anxiety and worry.
This free mini course will get you ready to play at such a jam by taking you throught all the possible scenario’s that might occur when jamming, so you will know exactly how to prepare yourself. Over the next 7 days you will discover if you are ready to play at that blues jam you’re dreaming of.
Get INSTANT FREE acces to the How To Play At a Blues Guitar Jam Mini Course now. Simple fill out the easy form below.
All information is kept 100% private and confidential.